Friday, June 28, 2013

Another 'Kinnar' getting married in Nagpur today.


Vinita Chaturvedi, TNN May 7, 2013, 12.00AM IST
 There is jubilation in the Kinnar samaj. After all, another daughter of this marginalised society is getting married today to a straight guy, at their Kamptee Road habitat. This is the second case in the nation, where a Kinnar Muslim Bride will tie the knot with Hindu groom. Blushing bride-to-be, Zeenat, says: "I have no fear in my heart because in Abhay Sonone, I have found my soulmate."
Aur pyaar ho gaya...
Their lovestory has a filmi ouvre. Zeenat met her dream man on her way to work, where she would have cane juice at his kiosk every day. "Milte milte nazrein milee aur pyar ho gaya," says she.
I'll fight all obstacles
Groom-to-be, Abhay, knows that the path ahead will not be easy. But, there's steel in his voice when he says: "My parents haven't accepted Zeenat. But, I will take care of her and fight all the obstacles that come in her way. She will not work after marriage, and dare anyone pass a comment on her, I will take it as a personal insult."
Mother's worries
While she's looking after the guests and decorating her 'daughter', Zeenat's gurumaa Fiza Kashish Shah, is unable to stop her tears of happiness. "I want all the girls of my clan to get married and have a happy life and not face any harassment ever. I hope the cops also start treating us as humans, and not as objects of mockery."

source:http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-05-07/man-woman/39090113_1_zeenat-cane-juice-dream-man

8 comments:

  1. Bahot bahot badhai ho bahen. Jug Jug Jiyo apne pati ke sath. Sada suhagan bani raho. Kinnar ho kar bhi aaj tumhe shadi shuda aurat banne ka bhagya mila hai. Sara jeevan apne mard ki chaya me bite yahi har shadi shuda aurat ka spana hota hai.Tumhari mang ka sindoor hamesha hamesha bana rahe.
    SMITA

    ReplyDelete
  2. my best wishes to both of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice wish u a happy married lyf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Koi kinner h Delhi se please msg me fast Mujhe kinner banoge Ap Mujhe saree pehnete Acha lagta h bahut makeup K sath hamesha K liye Mujhe Apna chela Bana le hamesha K liye please msg me fast 8467099464

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaj saat saal ho gaye Zeenat ki shadi ko. Maine August 2013 me hi use bdhai di thi. Aaj uski yaad aa gaye aur man me aya ki kaisi hai humari abhen aaj? Apne pati ke saath sukhi hai na? Mujhe wiashwas hai ki Zeenat ne apne aap ko ek adarsh patni aur ardhangini sabit kar diya hoga. Koi mujhe bataye ki Zeenat abhen kaisi hai.
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Koi kinner h Delhi se please msg me fast Mujhe kinner banoge Ap Mujhe saree pehnete Acha lagta h bahut makeup K sath hamesha K liye Mujhe Apna chela Bana le hamesha K liye please msg me fast 8467099464

    ReplyDelete